Sunday, October 28: 4-6 pm in the Parking Lot
Join us for lots of family fun at Cornerstone’s annual Trunk or Treat. Wear a non-scary costume and enjoy the many activities! A meal of hotdogs, chili, chips and dessert will be available at no cost to you. Decorate yourself, your car, and/or your trunk with a non-scary theme and come be a part of the fun as we tailgate in the parking lot. It takes a lot of volunteers to make our annual Trunk or Treat event the success that it is! If you can spare an hour or so, please let us know at the link below.
Trunk guidelines are:
- 3:30 pm is the time to have your trunk in place with everything set up and ready to go.
- We will need all the on-site power we have for our awesome food, music, and inflatable, so none will be available for trunks.
- Bring lots of silliness, but no silly string please.
- Remember…non-scary costumes and trunk themes please!
- Got candy? If not, there will be some disappointed little trick-or-treaters (we are expecting about 400).
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So please clean up your vehicle area.
- Please register your trunk at the link below.
Chili Cook-off guidelines are:
- Have your chili at the designated tables by 4 pm.
- The chili will be judged by an expert panel of chili tasters.
- Prizes will be awarded to the best chili.
- Please register your chili at the link below.
No childcare is available. So grab your family, friends, chairs, blankets, and chili and come out for a great time at Cornerstone!