Amy Baxter :: Director of Foundations
Hello! My name is Amy Baxter and I am the Director of Foundations Preschool here at Cornerstone Church. My husband Franklin and I have two wonderful teenage daughters, Sidney and Maggie. We have attended Cornerstone for 15 years and I love this church! I am thankful I get to teach children to know and love Jesus everyday.
I have worked for Foundations since 2009. I have a degree from Auburn University in Human Development and Family Studies. I am married to Franklin and have two wonderful teenage daughters, Sidney and Maggie. We have attended Cornerstone Church for 15 years and feel truly blessed to be a part of a church who Leads people to know and serve Jesus.
- Where are you from: I am from Saraland, Al and I moved to Auburn in 1992 to attend Auburn University. I have been blessed to call The loveliest Village on the Plaines my home for the past 24 years.
- When did you join the Cornerstone staff: I joined Cornerstone Staff in 2009 as a preschool teacher for Foundations.
- Who do you look up to today: I look up to my husband Franklin and our daughters Sidney and Maggie. Their servant hearts and willingness to help others always inspire me.
- What is your greatest passion in life: My greatest passion in life is serving the Lord and loving others. Whether it’s making a meal, volunteering time, praying or just giving an encouraging word.
- Why did God call you to serve on staff at Cornerstone: I had been praying for God to lead me to a job that I could work with children and also give me flexibility to work around my girl’s schedule. God lead me to a teaching position at Foundations Preschool and later opened the door for me to become the director. My time at Foundations has been amazing! I get to work daily with children and assist in teaching them to know and love Jesus.