Join us for lots of family fun at Cornerstone’s annual Trunk or Treat. Wear a non-scary costume and enjoy the many activities including a pie baking contest, music, and inflatables. A meal of hotdogs, chili, chips and dessert will be available at not cost to you. Decorate yourself, your car, and/or your trunk with a non-scary theme and come be a part of the fun as we tailgate in the parking lot.
Trunk guidelines are:
- 3:30 pm is the time to have your trunk in place with everything set up and ready to go.
- We will need all the on-site power we have for our awesome food, music, and inflatable, so none will be available for trunks.
- Bring lots of silliness, but no silly string please.
- Remember…non-scary costumes and trunk themes please!
- Got candy? If not, there will be some disappointed little trick-or-treaters (we are expecting about 400).
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So please clean up your vehicle area.
- Please register your trunk at the link below.
Pie Baking Contest guidelines are:
- There are three categories of pies: Apple, Pumpkin, and Pecan.
- Have your pie at the designated tables by 4 pm. Judging starts at 5.
- The pies will be judged by an expert panel of pie tasters.
- Prizes will be awarded to the best pie in each category.
- Please register your pie at the link below.
No childcare is available. So grab the family, chairs, blankets, and pies and come out for a great time at Cornerstone!