Join us for lots of family fun at Cornerstone’s annual Trunk or Treat. Wear a non-scary costume and enjoy the many activities including a live band and inflatables. A meal of hotdogs, chili, chips and cookie will be available at not cost to you. Decorate yourself, your car, and/or your trunk with a theme and come be a part of the fun as we tailgate in the Hamilton Road parking lot. Trunk guidelines are:
- 3:30 pm is the time to have your trunk in place with everything set up and ready to go.
- We will need all the on-site power we have for our awesome food, band, and inflatable, so none will be available for trunks.
- Bring lots of silliness, but no silly string please.
- Got candy? If not, there will be some disappointed little trick-or-treaters (we are expecting about 400).
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So please clean up your vehicle area.
Our mission focus for the night will be The BigHouse Foundation. Please consider donating items from the list of needs below (all of these items must be NEW):
- Pillowcases in kid/teen friendly prints
- Underwear (boys and girls’ youth and adult sizes)
- Socks (all sizes)
- Adult, Kid, and Baby Shampoo
- Adult, Kid, and Baby Body wash
Go to BigHouse Foundation to learn more about them. You can also “like” their facebook page, “BigHouse Foundation”. Please register at the link below if you will be decorating your vehicle. No childcare is available. Grab the family, chairs and blankets and come out for a great time at Cornerstone! REGISTER HERE IF YOU ARE DECORATING A TRUNK