Dustin Adams – Worship Leader at Hamilton Road site
- Birthplace: Peachtree City, GA and grew up in both Montgomery, AL & Roswell, GA
- Education: 2011 Auburn University with a degree in Communication
- Family Life: I’m married to my wife Shelly, and we have a little pomeranian named Lucy. We love living in Auburn and like to take in all the local shops, restaurants, music, and culture that make this area unique. There’s always something fun to check out in Auburn/Opelika on the weekends.
- What did you do before working at Cornerstone? I started out playing in high school youth band and during college played for campus ministries, churches and camps. I interned at North Point Community Church in Atlanta, GA while also working at Land of a Thousand Hills coffee company.
- When did you join the Cornerstone staff team? In 2013 I became Worship Leader at Hamilton Road. I believe that God can use music and songs in a unique way to move people and help them connect with a loving Savior
- Favorite Subject in High-school: Anything but math
- Favorite Movie: “Forrest Gump” is so good. It makes you appreciate people’s stories.
- What inspires you: Good music and good coffee
- Is there one thing you want people to know about you: I’d never want anyone to mistake me for a Bammer. I love the Auburn Tigers.