Did you know that it takes over 100 volunteers to make things run at Hamilton Road and over 50 volunteers at Lee-Scott on Sunday mornings? That is a lot of folks, a lot of commitment, and a lot of time given to leading people to know and serve Jesus. At Hamilton Road, we are fortunate enough to have the above pictured Guest Services Team Leaders to lead and love our volunteer teams. These leaders are (from left to right):
- Lee Hornsby – 11 am Children’s Check-in Team Leader
- Anthony Strickland – Cafe Team Leader
- Randy Stephens – 8 am Recovery/Usher Team Leader
- David Avera – Parking Team Leader
- Kelly Rogers – 9:30 am Greeter Team Leader
- Glenn Bennett – Kitchen Crew Team Leader
- Kristin White – 8 am Greeter Team Leader
- Robbie Taylor – 11 am Recovery/Usher Team Leader
- Amy Baxter – 8 am Children’s Check-in Team Leader
- Jennifer Robinson – 9:30 am Children’s Check-in Team Leader
These leaders do everything from scheduling to training to fellowshipping with to caring for their teams. They are there on the frontlines right along with their teams serving and encouraging them. There is no question that what they do is so important to the life of Cornerstone.
And most importantly, they would LOVE to have you on their teams! To find out more about how you can be a part of one of the Hamilton Road Guest Services Teams, just go here. If you are interested in Lee-Scott serving opportunities, click here. Take a look at the serving options. If you see an area that looks like a good fit for you, email email@example.com, and I’ll get you connected with the appropriate Team Leader. You are always welcome to “try it out” before making any sort of commitment.
A big “thank you” goes to these Team Leaders. There is no way that the Cornerstone staff could lead and love all of these awesome volunteers without their help.
Guest Services Coordinator