Sunday, October 28: 4-6 pm in the Lee-Scott Parking Lot
Join us for lots of family fun at Cornerstone’s annual Trunk or Treat. Wear a non-scary costume and enjoy the many activities including a live band and inflatables for the kids. A meal of hotdogs, chili, chips and cookie will be available at not cost to you. Decorate your car or truck with a theme and come be a part of the fun as we tailgate in the Lee-Scott parking lot. Trunk guidelines are:
- Vehicles need to be in place no later than 3:30 pm with everything set up and ready to go.
- There is no available power for trunks (all on-site power is reserved for food, band, inflatable).
- No silly string allowed at this event.
- Bring your own candy (we are expecting 400 people).
- Trunk sponsors are expected to clean up their trunk space COMPLETELY before leaving for the night. (Lee-Scott has school the next morning. We need to leave the area cleaner than we found it.)
Our mission focus for the night will be The BigHouse Foundation’s event, “A Crafty Christmas – Craft Show for a Cause”. This event is Thursday, November 29, 6-9 pm, at the Cotton District, Downtown Opelika. Representatives from The BigHouse will be at Trunk or Treat selling tickets for $5/adults and $2/kids (3 and under are free). Please consider buying tickets or making a donation to support their great cause, meeting the needs and improving the quality of life of children in foster care. Go to BigHouse Foundation to learn more about them and “A Crafty Christmas”. You can also “like” their facebook page, “BigHouse Foundation”.
Please register at the link below if you will be decorating your vehicle. No childcare is available. Grab the family, chairs and blankets and come out for a great time at Cornerstone!