Other things you gotta know at Cornerstone this week:
Upcoming Youth Events:
- Cornerstone Youth will meet next on Sunday, July 22, 5:30 pm, at the Hamilton Road site.
- Lake Party for rising 10th-12th graders – Sunday, August 5: 12:30-7:30 pm. Register here.
- Back to School Bash for parents and students (rising 6th-12th graders) – Sunday, August 12: 5:30-7:30 pm in the Hamilton Rd. Worship Area.
- Welcome Pool Party for rising 6th-9th graders – Friday, August 17: 5:30-7:30 pm at the Cloverleaf Neighborhood Pool.
- Questions? Email Ginny Hand at email@example.com.
Promotion Sunday, August 12
Children entering Kindergarten through 5th grade will be moving up to their new grades on Sunday, August 12. Rising 6th graders can look forward to attending Cornerstone Youth’s Back to School Bash that evening.
Find out how you can support our Foster Care Families. We know as we move forward with our Foster Care Ministry, our foster families will have needs. To find out about these needs, sign up to receive notices through your favorite social media tool.
- Follow us on Twitter @fosterbuzz
- Like Cornerstone Church on Facebook
- Log in to myBuzz.me and join the group “Foster Care Needs”
If it is a need you can fulfill, just reply and we will coordinate with you on fulfilling the need.
Uganda Mission Trips
- July 9-19 (open to all)
- July 23-August 2 (closed trip for soccer players)
- October 1-11 (open to all)
If you have any questions about these trips or just want more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Cornerstone Bookstore located in the lobby of both Lee-Scott and Hamilton Road. It’s open Sunday mornings before and after the services. There you will find resources read and recommended by Cornerstone leaders. Be sure to look at our new foster care resources.
Are you expecting or just had a baby? We know this is a special time for your family, and we’d love to share it with you. If you consider Cornerstone your church home, go to the Expectant Parent Registry and give us the details!