Need more information? Click on the photos.
Other things you gotta know at Cornerstone this week:
- Uganda Mission Trip Deadline – Sunday, February 26, is the deadline to let us know if you would like to be a part of the June 4-14 (open to all) trip to Uganda. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Other trip dates are June 18-28 (closed trip for High School Seniors), July 9-19 (open to all), July 23-August 2 (closed trip for soccer players), and October 1-11 (open to all). Deadline dates for these trips will be announced at a later date. If you have any questions or interest, please contact email@example.com.
- Do you have any special parking needs (i.e. elderly, disabled or pregnant) on Sunday mornings, please let the parking team know as you enter the parking lot. They will direct you to available designated parking.
- Occupy Green Chair is a grassroots movement to fill every seat in the Worship Area during Worship on Sunday mornings. Please squeeze in to fill any empty seat, making room for all of our guests. Thanks for your help!
- Cornerstone Church at Lee-Scott will have their Grand Opening next Sunday, February 26, with Worship at 10:30 am.
- Special Charge Conference: Tuesday, February 21, at 6 pm in the Worship Area/Hamilton Road. Members are invited to a Special Charge Conference where we will discuss the approval of the church closing on the Exponential Project loan.
- The 2012 Lenten Reader is available for purchase in the lobby at both our Hamilton Road and Lee-Scott sites on Sunday mornings and during church office hours. Cost is $5 for two readers. This reader is a great tool to help you meditate and journal your Lenten journey.