Need more information? Click on the photos.
Other things you gotta know at Cornerstone this week:
- A New Opportunity for 6th Graders – Beginning February 5, 6th graders become part of our Youth Ministry. They will also go to Worship with their families on Sunday mornings in lieu of going to Kidztown. If you have questions, contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Uganda interest meeting will be Sunday, February 12, 1-2 pm in Kidztown. Trip dates for 2012 are June 4-14 (open to all), June 18-28 (closed trip for High School Seniors), July 9-19 (open to all), July 23-August 2 (closed trip for soccer players), and October 1-11 (open to all). If you have any interest in going on any of these trips, please come to this meeting or email email@example.com.
- Do you have a firm handshake and know how to smile? Then we have a spot for you on our Greeter Team at Hamilton Road. This team greets our guests, members and regular attenders as they walk through our doors on Sunday mornings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get connected in serving at Cornerstone.
- If you have any special parking needs (i.e. elderly, disabled or pregnant) on Sunday mornings, please let the parking team know as you enter the parking lot. They will direct you to available designated parking.
- Occupy Green Chair is a grassroots movement to fill every seat in the Worship Area during Worship on Sunday mornings. Please squeeze in to fill any empty seat, making room for all of our guests. Thanks for your help!
- Cornerstone Church at Lee-Scott will have their Grand Opening on Sunday, February 26, with Worship at 10:30 am.
- Change in Worship Times at Hamilton Road – Beginning February 26, there will be two Worship Services at Hamilton Road, 9 and 11 am. Kidztown and Seaside will be available at both services.