This Sunday, January 22, after each service, come to the tent to meet group leaders and find your place to connect at Cornerstone!
Need more information? Click on the photos.
Other things you gotta know at Cornerstone this week:
- The next Baptism and Joining Sunday is January 29. To become a member of Cornerstone Church, you need to have attended Cornerstone Connect within the last year. For more information, contact Lynn Blount at email@example.com.
- A Uganda interest meeting will be Sunday, February 12, 1-2 pm in Kidztown. Trip dates for 2012 are June 4-14 (open to all), June 18-28 (closed trip for High School Seniors), July 9-19 (open to all), July 23-August 2 (closed trip for soccer players), and October 1-11 (open to all). If you have any interest in going on any of these trips, please come to this meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lee-Scott Launch Team – It’s not too late to jump in with our launch team at our new site, Lee-Scott Academy. Just pick up a commitment card any Sunday at the information desk.
- Do you have a firm handshake and know how to smile? Then we have a spot for you on our Greeter Team at Hamilton Road. This team greets our guests, members and regular attenders as they walk through our doors on Sunday mornings. Contact email@example.com if you would like to get connected in serving at Cornerstone.
- If you have any special parking needs (i.e. elderly, disabled or pregnant) on Sunday mornings, please let the parking team know as you enter the parking lot. They will direct you to available designated parking.