Other things you gotta know at Cornerstone this week:
- Uganda Mission Trips
- June 18-28 (closed trip for High School Seniors)
- July 9-19 (open to all)
- July 23-August 2 (closed trip for soccer players)
- October 1-11 (open to all)
If you have any questions about these trips or just want more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have any special parking needs (i.e. elderly, disabled or pregnant) on Sunday mornings, please let the parking team know (at either site) as you enter the parking lot. They will direct you to available designated parking.
- Occupy Green Chair at Hamilton Road is a grassroots movement to fill every seat in the Worship Area during Worship on Sunday mornings. Please squeeze in to fill any empty seat, making room for all of our guests. Thanks for your help!
- Get your copy of Cornerstone Live, a Worship CD, in the lobby at Hamilton Road and Lee-Scott on Sunday mornings. Cost is $5.
- If you are a cyclist, get ready to ride! The Cycle of Service, a bike ride across Alabama, is May 4-6. The third annual ride across the state, sponsored by Alabama Rural Ministries, is to raise money for home repair sites. It will be an intense ride across our state to raise resources to serve families. For information go to www.cycleofservice.arm-al.org! Looking forward to riding!
- You’d look good in bright yellow!
If you’ve come squealing into the Hamilton Road or Lee-Scott parking lots on a Sunday morning, you’ve probably encountered a cheerful person sporting a trendy florescent yellow vest. That fashionably dressed individual is a member of Cornerstone’s Parking Lot Team. Volunteers in this elite group brave the cold, heat, rain, occasional snow, and your reckless driving to make sure there is order and safety for our members and guests arriving on Sunday mornings. But it goes further than that. This parking lot experience is the first contact many guests will have with Cornerstone. AND WE WANT IT TO BE GREAT! These folks are welcoming and friendly, always keeping an eye out for that new person looking for the right way to go or the mom with 5 kids who needs help corralling the kids into the building. But this team can’t fully serve the way they would like to without some additional team members. So if you’re ready to plug-in at Cornerstone and give back to others, serving on the parking team may be just the spot for you. For more information on this volunteer opportunity or other serving opportunities at Cornerstone, contact email@example.com.